Welcome to Bits of Australia
We would love to share with you the beautiful gifts and souvenirs that are created in Australia.
Don’t you love having something that reminds you of a special memory, a fantastic trip or a unique experience?
It can also be great knowing that you are giving someone a gift that is truly authentic or supports the local community.
At Bits of Australia we want to provide you with gifts and souvenirs that will give you all this - whilst also celebrating Australia’s beauty, creativity and humour.
Our products are sourced from all over Australia, everything is created here and we have an exciting range of handcrafts, boutique souvenirs and unique gift ideas. We are always adding new stock.
We also want to make it easy for you -
- We’ve created a vibrant online shopping destination
- Everything on the website is in stock and orders received within business hours will be issued by the next business day. It will all be sent in one parcel by us. You don’t have to worry about receiving lots of different parcels at different times
- There are great shipping options. For instance, did you know that if you are travelling in Australia you could have your parcel sent to an Australia Post outlet? Worldwide shipping is also available
- It’s all authentic! All products on the website have been created in Australia. You will not find products here that have been manufactured in far off lands or designed in Australia and made somewhere else. Yes our suppliers sometimes need to use imported components but the creation as well as the design is undertaken in Australia
- Can’t find what you are looking for? Need a corporate gift? Contact Us and we will try to help!
- Online security is important to us - we do not hold any credit card data, we use Paypal merchant services to process all payments but don't worry you don't need to have a Paypal account
Bits of Australia was launched in April 2014 and established by Micaela Smith, after finding it near impossible to source Australian made gifts while living and working in the UK for 10 years. After moving back to Australia with her English partner in 2009, Micaela found it just as difficult to find unique Australian gifts to send back to his family.
So Bits of Australia was born!
The Bits of Australia team are based out of Melbourne and we source products by visiting markets, trade fairs, researching online and word of mouth and we are constantly adding new products.
Thanks again for visiting us at Bits of Australia and please feel free to get in touch and say hi we would love to hear from you.