DeliveryAt Bits of Australia all of our products are in stock and held in Sydney, NSW. We attempt to send all orders received by am AEST the same business day.
- Free Australian Standard Delivery is applied on all orders with a total purchase price of $100 and over.
- A standard delivery & handling fee of $9.95 applies to all orders under $100.
- Express Post delivery is available for a flat rate of $15.
- Courier services can be organised, please contact us to discuss options
We use a mixture of freight companies for delivery within Australia. Below are delivery estimates however these timescales may be extended by many factors beyond Bits of Australia's control. Australia Post has a delivery estimate tool that can be used to determine average timescales. The order will be posted from postcode 2162.
- Standard delivery is generally between 3 - 7 business days and orders will be sent as parcels or large letters and tracking may not be available on all deliveries as a result
- Please advise us if you do not wish for your parcel to be delivered with Authority to Leave.
- Express Post delivery is generally within 1 - 3 business days
- Courier can be organised for same day or timed delivery requirements. Restrictions do apply so please contact us to discussion options available.
Post Office Collection
If you are travelling within Australia it is possible for parcels to be delivered care of an Australian Post Office via their collection points and lockers. Please allow enough time for the different methods and we recommend confirming the process with Australia Post in advance.
- International postage rates are calculated at checkout.
- A shipping calculator is available on the cart page.
- International postage is charged by order weight and destination. We charge incrementally based on destination and orders below 250g, 500g, 1kg, 1.5kg and 2kg.
- Please note the costs do not include any international customs or service taxes that may be charged at the destination
- All international mail is sent via DHL with tracking
Your order is sent via DHL to the country of destination at which point delivery is reliant on the local postal service.
We offer 2 service options -
Basic - Delivery timescales will vary, please allow for a minimum of 7 - 20 business days for delivery to metropolitan areas of major cities and longer for all other locations.
Express - Delivery can take from 3 - 7 business days for metro areas.
These delivery times are estimates only and may be extended by many factors beyond the transit providers reasonable control such Customs and Quarantine, processing requirements, weekends and public holidays, varying flight schedules and other origin specific or destination-specific factors. Bits of Australia does not guarantee any transit times or represent that any transit times will be achieved.
Taxes & Restrictions
Each country has their own rules and guidelines regarding prohibited items, import restrictions and customs or service tax.
Bits of Australia is not liable for any international customs or service tax charges or postage regulations.
We recommend you check postage regulations and customs information prior to placing your order.
To comply with regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and mark them as ‘merchandise.’ We are also unable to mark the items as a gift, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending a gift.
Please ensure accurate delivery details are provided when you place your order. Bits of Australia will provide as much assistance as possible in tracing misdirected items but cannot be responsible for items lost by postal services. If you have any further queries please contact us via the contact form.