We offer free standard delivery in Australia for orders over $100
- For this free service, we use a mix of different couriers. Delivery is normally within 2 - 7 working days for metro areas and 2 - 10 working days for other locations.
- All deliveries are sent with tracking.
- The free standard delivery option will appear at checkout when your order value is over $100.
- This delivery method is sent via a mixture of couriers including Australia Post, and Couriers Please.
Standard delivery for orders under $100 is based on the total weight of the order plus packaging and starts at $7.50
- The standard delivery rate for orders under $100 is based on the total weight of the order including the packaging we use to post and protect the items.
- All deliveries are sent with tracking.
- Under 250g postage & materials = $7.50
- Over 500g postage & materials = maximum $9.50
- Standard delivery service is approximately 2- 7 working days for metro areas and 2- 10 work days for other locations.
- There is a shipping rate calculator on the cart page to understand the different delivery options and costs available to you before checking out.
Express service options are available and if you order by 11.00am on Business Days your order will be dispatched the same day
We understand that you might need your order quickly and we are here to help.
There are a few options available to you -
Next Business Day Metro Area Delivery between $25 within New South Wales and $30 for the rest of Australia - Where this service is available for your location your order will be sent with a courier service like DHL Express, TNT or Toll. Metro area is generally considered to be within 25km of the state capital city. This service is not available for PO Boxes or similar Australia Post services.
Express 1 - 3 Day Metro Delivery flat rate of $14.50 - This is the Australia Post Express service. It is important to note that Australia Post does not guarantee a next day delivery service. Allow 1-3 days for metro area delivery and 3 - 4 days for remote areas. Use the Australia Post website to calculate the approximate time for this service.
Local Delivery Sydney Same Day $30 - If you are within 10km of the Sydney Harbour Bridge then we can get your order delivered to you same day. Just order before 11am on any business day!
To meet the courier collection timescales we need to have received your order by 11am Monday - Friday for it to leave on the day of your delivery.
If you need help with the above or another option please contact us on 02 9056 4643 to discuss.
Collect your parcel for free from our shop at 51 Darling Street Balmain East, NSW 2041
- Select "Pick Up" under the delivery method section as you checkout.
- Your order will be ready for collection within 2 hours of it being placed during our opening hours.
- We are located at 51 Darling St, Balmain East 2041.
- By selecting this option you can then come and collect your order at a convenient day and time that suites you during our opening hours.
All deliveries have tracking and unless requested otherwise, we send parcels with "signature required"
- All Bits of Australia orders are sent with tracking information and this will provided on the "Shipping Confirmation" email that we send you.
- If you haven't received the "Shipping Confirmation" email please check your spam folder incase it sitting there. To help prevent this happening again please mark the email as "not spam".
- We do not recommend an order is left instead of signed for.
- Please note that when authority to leave has been given, Bits of Australia and our couriers cannot accept responsibility or liability on the rare occasion that a parcel is lost or stolen after our couriers have recorded the package as 'successfully delivered'.
- If you do decide you would like to have you parcel left by a courier then please leave instructions in the message box on the cart page before you checkout.
Please provide accurate delivery information
- Please ensure accurate delivery details are provided when you place your order.
- We will provide you with tracking information so that you can monitor your delivery and contact the courier company regarding any delays or redirections.
- Bits of Australia will not be responsible for any orders that have been lost when authority to leave the parcel was given. Nor will it be responsible if your order is returned as uncollected, had an incorrect address or was returned by sender.
Questions? Contact us
- We can be contacted by phone, email or through our contact us form
- If you are unsure what delivery option you need let us help you before you place your order. Once your order has been sent it is dependent on the courier & postal service which we can't control.
- Use the tracking information we provide you to monitor the progress of your order and contact the courier company if your order hasn't been delivered within the estimated delivery timescale. If you have contacted the courier company (they will always give you an escalation reference number) and you are still having problems please let us know and provide us with your order number and the courier escalation number so we can investigate further.