Many would say that the world is divided into those who love cats and those who don't... If you're a cat owner, or have a cat-owning friend, you'll know many of the joys and benefits that these unique fur-balls can bring.
Here in the Bits of Australia office, we can't get enough of our cats and so we stock a great range of unique Australian made gifts that are inspired by our feline friends, including our favourites - this gorgeous cat notebook and colouring book:
Cat's have always been a much-loved and popular companion throughout history. Authors and artists like Ernest Hemingway, Picasso and Andy Warhol loved them, and modern day pop stars like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry are crazy about them too. There's also notorious online sensation Grumpy Cat and the famous Chief Mouser at 10 Downing Street in the UK!
If you know someone who can't get enough cats in their life, surprise then with some of our Australian made cat inspired gifts, including this wooden 'crazy cat lady' brooch, black kitty cat ear rings, red cat decoration or pink cat printed cosmetic bag:
Cats have a reputation of being unsocial and selfish, but we think cat's are cool - here's our top five reasons why:
- They're playful and like to leap, creep and pounce, making them great (free!) entertainment
- Studies have shown that a cat's purring has a calming effect and health benefits like lower stress and blood pressure
- Curled up asleep on your lap, cats can keep you warm and help save money on your heating bill in winter
- As masters of relaxation our cat's remind us to chill out, plus they look adorable sleeping
- They're independent, tidy and easy to care for - don't require washing, walking or picking up after!
Whether you think they're the 'cat's pyjamas' or simply know a animal lover, the best gifts are Australian made and cat-related: SHOP NOW!